This week, Helix announced Guilds, an innovative product that elevates the trading experience by enabling traders to participate in competitions as a cohesive group, ushering in a new era of social interaction within the trading sphere. With Helix Guilds, everyone can create or join a Guild with the opportunity to earn rewards.
Following the Celestia (TIA) spot market listing on Helix, Helix is giving away 30,000 TIA tokens in total to Helix traders worldwide through the TIA Listing Competition.
Earlier this month, the first two campaigns were announced, and now Helix is thrilled to introduce the third campaign: the Helix Guilds competition, which will reward participants with 10,000 TIA and 1,000 INJ tokens in total. This campaign aims to celebrate the launch of the TIA/USDT spot market on Helix.
- Get started on Helix Guilds: Link
- Bridge TIA from Celestia to Injective: Link
- Trade Celestia (TIA) Spot Market on Helix: Link
What Are Helix Guilds?
Helix Guilds are trading groups that enable you to participate in trading competitions as a team. Trading competitions will be set periodically under Helix Guilds, and traders can either create or join a Guild in order to win from a prize pool.
Helix Guilds not only amplifies traders’ competitive edge but also transforms trading into a collective journey. Whether you're a seasoned trader or a newcomer to the world of finance, Helix Guilds provides a platform where everyone has a chance to contribute, compete, and reap the rewards of collective achievement.
Rewards are divided into two pools and are determined by the trading volume in the TIA/USDT market and the weighted average balance of TIA respectively. The top 1 Guild in each category will share 5,000 TIA plus 500 INJ token rewards in total.
How are the rewards calculated:
- The Guild with the highest total trading volume in the TIA/USDT market will win.
- The Guild with the highest total weighted average TIA balance will win.
- Two winning Guilds will share the total prize pool equally, with each Guild will share 5,000 TIA plus 500 INJ token rewards.
- Within each Guild, the Guild Master will win 20% (1,000 TIA + 100 INJ) of the rewards. The remaining 80% (4,000 TIA + 400 INJ) will be shared among all Guild members, including the Guild Master, in proportion to the total volume generated or the weighted average balance contributed in the Guild.
- The Guild Master can create a Guild from now on, until the competition ends. Please see the below section for more details.
- The competition will start on November 27, 2023 at 3PM UTC, and ends on December 11, 2023 at 3PM UTC. Only the TVL and trades created within the competition period will be counted.
- The weighted average balance only counts Celestia (TIA) on Injective, and the trading volume only counts transactions on the Celestia (TIA) spot market on Helix.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells during the competition period, excluding any wash trades.
- Each address can join only one Guild, and once you join a Guild, you cannot leave it.
- There is a limit of 150 members max within a Guild.
How Do I Check and Claim My Rewards?
To monitor your rewards, you will find the leaderboard on the Helix Guilds page which shows the ranking, number of members, the current weighted average balance, and total trading volume.
Upon campaign completion, a “Claim” button will appear, allowing you to easily collect your rewards.
How To Participate?
Go to Helix Guilds and you will have two options to join: either become a Guild Master or join a guild to share rewards.
1. Be a Guild Master and invite others to join you
In order to become a Guild Master, you need to hold at least 1,000 TIA in your wallet. Click the “Create Guild” button which will allow you to create your own Guild with a desired name to get started. The Guild Master can select a profile below or pick an NFT in his/her wallet address as the guild thumbnail.
Once you have created the Guild, you will see an invitation link that you can share and invite people to join in channels like #helix-guilds channel at Injective Discord.
Note that during the campaign period, the Guild Master’s wallet balance must be kept above 1,000 TIA. Otherwise, your Guild will be invalid and the trading volume will not be counted until the Guild Master’s balance is above 1,000 TIA again.
2. Join a Guild and share rewards with others
If you are not eligible to become a Guild Master, don’t worry, feel free to join a Guild and share rewards if your Guild wins! You can find the Guild invitation link on social channels such as the #helix-guilds channel at Injective Discord, or ask your friends for an invitation code.
Next, select one of the Guilds and click the “Join Guild” button. Enter the invitation code and you will be ready to join the competition.
- How to create your Injective wallet: Link
- Onboard onto Injective instantly with fiat: Link
- Transfer assets to Injective via Injective Bridge: Link
- A quick guide on how to make a trade on Helix: Link
- Trade and Earn on Helix: Link
- Earn trading fee discounts by staking INJ: Link
This post is for informational purposes only and is not financial advice or an endorsement of any project or application.
Helix is the premier decentralized crypto exchange. Helix provides access to unlimited crypto assets and perpetual markets with market leading rebates. Best-in-class security, near zero fees, lightning fast speeds, cross-chain capabilities and a fully on-chain orderbook on Helix provide the optimal gateway to bring crypto trading to the masses. Helix is built on Injective, the interoperable layer one blockchain for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications.
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain optimized for building the premier Web3 finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful plug-and-play modules for creating unmatched dApps. INJ is the native token that powers Injective and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
Celestia is a modular consensus and data network, built to enable anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain with minimal overhead. TIA is the native token of the Celestia blockchain which is used to secure the network via Proof of Stake and to pay for transaction fees on the network, and eventually a fee burn mechanism similar to EIP-1559 in Ethereum.