In October 2023, Helix announced its newest product offering, Pre-Launch Futures, listing Celestia (TIA) as its first market. Helix is also the first exchange that offers users an opportunity to gain access to the Celestia (TIA) token prior to its official launch!
Along with the launch, Helix is excited to announce the launch of a special trading competition with Celestia (TIA) tokens as rewards. Read more below to find out more about Celestia and how you can win the trading prizes!
Get started here: Link
What Is Celestia (TIA)?
Celestia is a modular consensus and data network, built to enable anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain with minimal overhead. Celestia claims to be one of the first modular blockchain networks and has raised $55 million to date from leading funds such as Bain Capital Crypto and Polychain.
TIA is the native token of the Celestia blockchain. The token is used to secure the network via Proof of Stake and to pay for transaction fees on the network, and eventually a fee burn mechanism similar to EIP-1559 in Ethereum. Celestia is speculated to launch its token on major exchanges within the coming weeks.
Celestia (TIA) Volume Trading Competition
To celebrate the launch of Celestia (TIA) Pre-Launch Futures, Helix is sponsoring 5,000 TIA tokens as the prize pool for users trading in this market.
It is a volume trading competition in which the Top 100 volume traders will each receive 50 TIA tokens as the reward. The competition starts on October 26, 2023 at 2PM UTC, and ends on November 5, 2023 at 2PM UTC.
The trading competition will offer users the opportunity to trade on Helix in order to not only win prizes exclusive to this competition, but also to enjoy market leading rebates, zero gas fees, lightning fast speeds and best-in-class security.
- No sign-up is required. Any transactions on and only on the Celestia (TIA) Pre-Launch Futures market on Helix will be counted into the trading competition.
- Only the transactions placed on the Helix frontend will be counted.
- Winners will be announced by November 12, 2023.
- Rewards will be distributed to traders with the Top 100 highest effective real volume they contribute.
- Trading volume counts both buys (long) and sells (short) during the competition period, excluding any wash trades.
TIA/USDT-30NOV23 Market Details
- Underlying market: TIA
- Quote asset: USDT
- Minimum price tick size: $0.001 USD
- Minimum quantity step: 0.1 TIA
- Expire: Expire on Nov 30, 2023
- Maximum leverage: 3X
- Initial margin ratio: 33.0%
- Trade and earn multiplier: 50X maker pts; 50X taker pts
- Fee: -0.05% maker fee; 0.5% taker fee
- Trading hours: 24/7/365
Deposit and Trade to Win 5,000 TIA in Rewards
To get started and trade the TIA Pre-Launch Futures market on Helix, you will need to have USDT in your Injective Wallet. The first step is to bridge assets from the Ethereum network to Injective.
Option 1: Bridge USDT from Ethereum to Injective
- Connect your Ethereum wallet (e.g. MetaMask, Ledger, Torus, Trezor) and make sure it has a USDT balance;
- Go to the Account page on Helix and click “Deposit”;
- Select Ethereum in the dropdown menu and select USDT as the token you want to bridge;
- Click the “Set Allowance” button, which allows the bridge contract to use your USDT for the transfer; this will prompt you to sign a transaction via MetaMask or another wallet;
- Note that you need to pay a small amount in ETH gas fees to bridge tokens from Ethereum (but don’t worry there won’t be any gas fees on Injective!). Click “Confirm” to continue;
- Enter the amount of USDT you want to bridge over and click “Transfer Now”;
- After a few minutes, the transaction will be completed;
- You can check your USDT balance via the Injective Wallet or Account page on Helix.
Option 2: Onboard with Fiat
- You can also onboard onto Helix using popular fiat currencies by selecting from one of the fiat on-ramp providers such as Kado, Transak or Payfura.
- Choose your payment currency (e.g. USD) and enter the amount in fiat you would like to swap;
- Select Injective as the network to receive your payment amount;
- Follow the instructions and continue the steps;
- Once the transaction is completed, you will see the USDT or INJ balance on Injective Wallet or Account page under Helix;
- Swap INJ to USDT by using the Swap feature if needed, and then you are all set to trade!
Trading TIA Pre-Launch Futures on Helix
- Go to the TIA/USDT-30NOV23 market on Helix;
- Choose the side you want to trade on, either Buy (Long) or Sell (Short);
- Then choose the type of order you want to trade, from Market, Limit, or more advanced types;
- Enter the amount you want to trade and select your desired leverage;
- Submit your order and approve it with your wallet;
- Once the order is approved successfully, you will see a notification “Your order has been placed.”
- Onboard onto Injective instantly with fiat: Link
- Transfer assets to Injective via Injective Bridge: Link
- Trade and Earn on Helix: Link
- Earn trading fee discounts by staking INJ: Link
- A quick guide on how to make a trade on Helix: Link
Helix is the premier decentralized crypto exchange. Helix provides access to unlimited crypto assets and perpetual markets with market leading rebates. Best-in-class security, near zero fees, lightning fast speeds, cross-chain capabilities and a fully on-chain orderbook on Helix provide the optimal gateway to bring crypto trading to the masses. Helix is built on Injective, the interoperable layer one blockchain for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications.
Injective is a lightning fast interoperable layer one blockchain optimized for building the premier Web3 finance applications. Injective provides developers with powerful plug-and-play modules for creating unmatched dApps. INJ is the native token that powers Injective and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by prominent investors such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
Celestia is a modular consensus and data network, built to enable anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain with minimal overhead. TIA is the native token of the Celestia blockchain which is used to secure the network via Proof of Stake and to pay for transaction fees on the network, and eventually a fee burn mechanism similar to EIP-1559 in Ethereum.